AVT Productions’ Rick L’Heureux and Edward Padilla attended the Rental & Staging Network (RSN) Leadership Symposium in Washington, DC, on July 27-29. Rick is also an RSN board member. Every member company of RSN was represented at this year’s Symposium, themed the Exceptional Experience.
- The Secret to Customer Experience Success
- Exceptional Experiences from the Client Perspective
- Evolution of Our Business – Moving from Supplier to Event Partner
- Architecting Experiences Aligned to Lead Types
- The Path to Employee Engagement
- Digital Solutions to Enhance the Participant Experience
- Mapping the Process of Integrating Creative Services into the AV Offering
The Symposium also had a great line-up of vendor partners. Attendees experienced an excellent educational experience, an interactive Engagement Zone, a great new mobile app (courtesy of EventMobi), and fun and engaging networking.
In 2007, the like-minded principals of five leading audio visual production companies established the Rental & Staging Network, which now numbers 25 member locations across the U.S. and Canada. The RSN vision has been to create a nationwide alliance of the audio visual industry’s best providers, who each meet high ethical standards, and to give them a forum for sharing best practices and technology solutions.