At AVT Productions, we come to work each day to make a positive difference, and we create experiences that engage. We value relentless customer service, attention to detail, teamwork, doing the right thing, and getting things done. We have been in business for almost 30 years, producing events for some of the biggest companies in the world. All of our work is based out of our Santa Clara headquarters.
We’re always looking for good people to join our team.
If you’re interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com (please reference the position you’re seeking).
Events Account Manager
Job Title: Events Account Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Grade: Exempt
As an Events Account Manager your role is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of specified projects. In addition, an Events Account Manager works with the Director of Sales and Client Services to identify and properly qualify business opportunities with existing and new customers. The Events Account Manager is responsible for consulting with clients to obtain pertinent information about their event production needs to determine the most viable solution to meet their vision.
- Coordinate and project manage aspects related to specific client events.
- Achieve/exceed established sales targets.
- Identify, prospect and properly qualify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and coordinate with other departments to meet scheduled timelines.
- Provide detailed reporting on sales activity and projections utilizing CRM tool
- Manage and grow assigned account base to maximize revenue and profitability
- Generate proposals
- Provide post-event follow up support and customer satisfaction assurance.
- Work closely with the AVT Productions Sales Management/Business Development team to develop and execute a comprehensive integrated sales plan to ensure growth in sales, profit and expansion of company products and services.
- Manage budgets, communicate with vendors and clients.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Functions
- Meet or exceed minimum revenue targets as determined by Executive
- Management/Sales team quarterly and annually.
- Responsible for planning, directing and coordinating rental products and services.
- Present event production and staging solutions to prospective clients.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, customer service and integrity as an extension of AVT Productions.
- Responsible for managing positive client relationships by addressing complaints and facilitating client relationships with the Event Production team.
- Ability to develop and implement creative and innovative business plans and sales strategies that align with the AVT Productions’ vision, strategy and execution.
- Self-motivated with a competitive spirit, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team member
- Proven track record of hunting for and maintaining strong customer relationships.
- Expertise in solution selling for events.
- Consultative sales expertise including developing creative and effective sales approaches and solutions, cold calling, creating winning proposals and skillfully closing sales.
- Demonstrates superior time management and business acumen skills.
- Solid and demonstrable relationship selling skills.
- Previous technology sales experience selling to and partnering with event production or related products is preferred.
- Excellent networking, public speaking and communications skills
- Excellent organizational, prospecting, account development, problem solving and closing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Sales Force
- Strong business and technical knowledge with exceptional presentation skills.
- Experience negotiating large, complex deals
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to travel throughout region on an as needed basis.
- Strong existing contacts with prospective clients
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment screenings
Education, Certification and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university, MBA a plus; Additional related experience can be substituted for the educational requirement. 5 years outside sales experience with proven track record in strategic selling and account management in a technology or event based industry is required.
I have reviewed and understand this position description. I understand that this is a summary of the general duties and responsibilities of this position and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of every task, duty or responsibility of this position.
Business Development Representative
Job Title: Business Development Representative
Location: Santa Clara, CA
WHY AVT Productions:
We are a thriving event Corporate Event Design & Production Company located here in the Silicon Valley. Currently, we are in a stealth growth mode and need a strong Business Development Representative to join our team in support of our quest for opportunity.
Who we are looking for:
If you are a recent college grad or a successful oriented sales professional who has the passion to learn and grow your professional sales career, this is a great start! We are seeking a person with a strong work ethic that can qualify and effectively attracts new prospects and reengages previous customers for business. The Business Development Representative is responsible for collaborating with Marketing and Sales teams to present AVTP’s creative event solutions and services.
Additional Job Functions:
- Uses lead resources to create 2-5 (Qualified) Opportunity Meetings a week for the Sales Team
- Create, manage and grow potential prospect list to maximize revenue and profitability
- Interact by phone and email with key personnel up to C Level executives
- Perform follow up and discovery calls on web leads to uncover potential business
- Continually working to pursue sales efforts for new business working with the “Target Market” parameters
- Track activities and maintain relevant information in SalesForce.com
- Self-motivated with a competitive spirit, strong work ethic and the ability to work independently or as a team member
- Determination, grit and hustle. Must be relentless in pursing goals and solving problems
- Demonstrates superior time management and business acumen skills
- Excellent organizational, prospecting, account development and closing skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in Inside Sales or Sales Development
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- MS Office Suite knowledge
Part Time Audio Video Events Technician
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Job Grade: Non-Exempt
General Summary/Purpose of Position
Responsibilities include setting up, adjusting, and operating audio-visual equipment which include but are not limited to audio, video, data, projection, camera, lighting, and computer related components. Capability to fine tune and troubleshoot components on an as-needed per event basis is a must.
Essential Job Functions
- Understanding and implementing setup and operation of all audio visual equipment.
- Ability to understand signal flow and processing.
- Experience with Audio in live events settings.
- Experience with Data and Video Switching a very strong plus.
- Experience with Video Capture and Video Conferencing.
- Communicate with Event Producers effectively as well as explain our services to technical and non-technical customers and clients as needed.
- PC and MAC proficiency.
- Experience with Web-Cast and Collaborative tools such as WebEx, Bluejeans, etc.
- Assist staff with pulling, staging and striking audio visual equipment for events.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed.
Summary of Other Job Duties
- Highest level of Customer Service.
- Demonstrate and uphold company Core Values.
- Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
- Conduct safety practices during and after events.
- Responsive and timely communication skills.
- Assist with room configuration setup and tear down of audio visual equipment (Lifting involved).
- Accept mentoring, accountability, and practical discipline.
- Willing and able to learn new technologies quickly. Retains knowledge learned.
- Highly organized, strongly self-disciplined, and exhibits leadership skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- 2- 4years prior work experience with a minimum high school diploma
- Ability to multi-task and lift up to 50lbs without assistance and 100lbs with assistance.
- Schedule flexibility, some weekends work required
- Able to pass pre-employment background check and drug test
- Must have valid Drives License (class A & B desired) with an insurable driving record
Lead Events Technician and Service Delivery Manager
If you’re interested in the above job openings, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to learn more about freelance opportunities at AVT Productions, please fill out the form below.