At AVT Productions, we come to work each day to make a positive difference, and we create experiences that engage. We value relentless customer service, attention to detail, teamwork, doing the right thing, and getting things done. We have been in business for almost 30 years, producing events for some of the biggest companies in the world. All of our work is based out of our Santa Clara headquarters.
We’re always looking for good people to join our team.
If you’re interested in any of the positions listed below, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please reference the position you’re seeking).
Part Time AV & Warehouse Technician
Job Title: Part Time AV & Warehouse Technician
Job Type: Regular Part Time
Classification: Non-Exempt Hourly
AV equipment preparation and load in for all AVT Productions events and warehouse operations.
- Reports To: Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Direct Reports: none
- Assist warehouse technicians
- Track inventory assets through physical inventory counting
- Fill client orders with warehouse inventory assets
- Maintain clean and safe working environments
- Assist load in and possible operations of technical positions on events
- Load and unload trucks safely
- Drive trucks to and from events
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Capability to stand, walk, kneel and/or crouch for long periods of time
- Capability to climb ladders or scaffolding
- Capability to lift & move excess of 50lbs as necessary in the normal flow of the day to day work
- Load unassigned and lift and move 100lbs with assistance.
- Capability to work in high places
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
Events Account Manager
Job Title: Events Account Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
The role of the Events Account Manager is to manage client relationships for audio-visual production events. This position will work closely with the Production Manager to plan, budget, oversee, and document all aspects of specified projects. In addition, an Events Account Manager works with the Director of Sales and Client Services to identify and properly qualify business opportunities with existing and new customers. The Events Account Manager is responsible for consulting with clients, obtaining pertinent information about their event production needs, and determining the most viable solution to meet their vision.
** AVT Productions is an audio-visual event production company and does not offer event planning outside of the audio-visual scope.
- Coordinate and project-manage specific aspects of production for client events
- Identify, prospect, and properly qualify business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Ensure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and coordinate with other departments to adhere to timelines
- Provide detailed reporting on sales activity and projections utilizing CRM tools
- Manage assigned account base to maximize revenue and profitability
- Generate proposals in conjunction with the Technical Director
- Provide post-event follow-up support and customer satisfaction assurance
- Manage budgets and communicate edits with clients
- Work closely with the AVT Productions Sales Management/Business Development team to develop and execute a comprehensive integrated sales plan
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Functions
- Present event production and staging solutions to prospective clients
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism, customer service, and integrity as an extension of AVT Productions
- Responsible for managing positive client relationships alongside with the Event Production team
- Ability to develop and implement creative and innovative sales strategies that align with AVT Productions’ vision, strategy, and execution
- Self-motivated with a competitive spirit, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently and as a team member
- Proven track record of maintaining strong customer relationships
- Ability to effectively communicate production solutions to clients
- Demonstrates superior time management and business acumen skills
- Strong ability to effectively grow relationships
- Experience negotiating large, complex deals
- Previous technology sales experience selling to and partnering with event production or related products is preferred
- Comfortable with the sales process and executing proposals
- Excellent networking, public speaking, and communications skills
- Excellent organizational, prospecting, account development, problem solving, and closing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, G-Drive, Salesforce, or similar platforms
- Strong business and technical knowledge with exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel throughout region on an as-needed basis
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass background check and pre-employment screenings
Education, Certification and/or Experience
Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university, MBA a plus. Additional related experience can be substituted for the educational requirement. 5 years outside sales experience with proven track record in strategic selling and account management in a technology or eventbased industry is required.
Part Time Audio Video Events Technician
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Job Grade: Non-Exempt
General Summary/Purpose of Position
Responsibilities include setting up, adjusting, and operating audio-visual equipment which include but are not limited to audio, video, data, projection, camera, lighting, and computer related components. Capability to fine tune and troubleshoot components on an as-needed per event basis is a must.
Essential Job Functions
- Understanding and implementing setup and operation of all audio visual equipment.
- Ability to understand signal flow and processing.
- Experience with Audio in live events settings.
- Experience with Data and Video Switching a very strong plus.
- Experience with Video Capture and Video Conferencing.
- Communicate with Event Producers effectively as well as explain our services to technical and non-technical customers and clients as needed.
- PC and MAC proficiency.
- Experience with Web-Cast and Collaborative tools such as WebEx, Bluejeans, etc.
- Assist staff with pulling, staging and striking audio visual equipment for events.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed.
Summary of Other Job Duties
- Highest level of Customer Service.
- Demonstrate and uphold company Core Values.
- Professionally groomed to company standards, specific location’s standards, and to the standards of our clients.
- Conduct safety practices during and after events.
- Responsive and timely communication skills.
- Assist with room configuration setup and tear down of audio visual equipment (Lifting involved).
- Accept mentoring, accountability, and practical discipline.
- Willing and able to learn new technologies quickly. Retains knowledge learned.
- Highly organized, strongly self-disciplined, and exhibits leadership skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively.
- 2- 4years prior work experience with a minimum high school diploma
- Ability to multi-task and lift up to 50lbs without assistance and 100lbs with assistance.
- Schedule flexibility, some weekends work required
- Able to pass pre-employment background check and drug test
- Must have valid Drives License (class A & B desired) with an insurable driving record
Lead Events Technician and Service Delivery Manager
If you’re interested in the above job openings, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
If you would like to learn more about freelance opportunities at AVT Productions, please fill out the form below.